AirMap employs a wide range of security controls in order to mitigate the risk of vulnerabilities. Visit www.airmap.com/security to learn more.
Articles in this section
- How do I review an existing or past Flight Plan?
- Why do the airports disappear when I select "Part 107"?
- How do I cancel a flight?
- What are the different advisories in the map?
- Can I see where other drones are flying?
- Does AirMap work with developers?
- Is creating a flight the same as submitting Digital Notice?
- How do I know if an airport accepts Digital Notice?
- What measures does AirMap take to ensure information security?
- I've detected a security vulnerability. How do I disclose this vulnerability to AirMap responsibly?