Submitted Flight Plans exceeding the Permissible Maximum Altitude (AGL) listed in the UAS Facility Grid and visualized in AirMap for Drones applications in Controlled Airspaces B,C,D and surface E, will require review by the FAA for a response. Please note: the FAA works to reply to Manual Authorizations within 30 days.
* Tips for Flight plans requiring "Manual Authorization" *
1) Apply for flight plan submission 72 hours ahead of time.
2) Fill out all flight details including the "Safety Justification Notes field" in the Preflight Checklist page.
3) Check the Flight Brief Page for updates: How to review Flight Plans
4) Updates to authorization will be delivered via SMS Notification.