In the profile settings on the top right corner under "Settings", Add Profile details including a phone number, email address and select Notification Preferences between Email/SMS or both. You will receive notification through this method when a flight plan has been submitted by a Drone Operator.
Adjust Notification messages in the Settings tab & identify if the region requires authorization or not.
Edit your first Airspace Polygon and apply rules in the area by attaching additional information.
- Select Edit followed by the Polygon Drawing tool.
- Create an airspace area which requires 3 sides to finish off designating the airspace.
- Include airspace details such as Name, Airspace Description, Authorization Requirements and Notification messages & preferences.
Manage the airspace through Visualizations, Authorizations, and SMS Notifications when a flight plan has been submitted by a Drone Operator. These capabilities are further detailed in the AirMap UTM Dashboard FAQ section UTM Dashboard FAQ
Now that you’ve seen the essentials of the UTM Dashboard, you're ready to jump right in and start managing your airspace. Be sure to download the AirMap UTM Dashboard Manual to dig into more details about the features the AirMap UTM Dashboard has to offer.
The UTM Dashboard Manual provides additional information about the capabilities of the Dashboard in greater details. It has many topics you’d expect from an Airspace Management system.
- Authorization capabilities
- Communication features
- Airspace Visualization options
- Filter data