Some aircraft types, such as the Phantom 3 & 4 series, do not have 360-degree gimbal yaw capability. Furthermore, due to a limitation in the DJI SDK, it is not possible for the app to control one axis of aircraft movement (yaw), while the operator has direct control of the others (pitch and roll). Consider using Cruise Mode with the Focus Yaw Strategy instead. Read More
Articles in this section
- Will Autopilot Remove Support For More Aircraft Types In The Future?
- Why are there no Waypoints after I import a KML file?
- Why are features such as Flight School, Tutorials, and Maps not loading?
- Why is the app unable to register with DJI?
- Can Autopilot track an iOS Device that is not connected to the Remote Control?
- Why is it possible to select the Device or the Remote Control as an operator location source when they are always connected to each other and thus at the same location?
- How do I use the GPS location from an external GPS receiver?
- If my device does not have GPS, such as a wifi-only iPad, but it is connected to my iPhone's wifi hotspot, can it use the location from my iPhone?
- Why does Autopilot warn that the aircraft telemetry is unavailable and pause execution?
- Why does Autopilot warn that the aircraft is too far from the home and/or destination location?