- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Select the first item "Safari" in the main menu and from the drop-down the item "Preferences..."
- A popup opens. Click on the tab "Advanced".
- Check the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named "Develop".
- If you click on the menu item "Develop" you can select "Empty Caches" from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
Delete the cache through the internet options in the window menu of the browser.
- Click on the cog-symbol in the upper right corner of the browser and open the menu "Extras".
- Select the item "Internet options".
- In the tab "General" you can find a section "Browser history". When you click on the button "Delete" a new Window opens.
- Now you are on the same page as in the description above.
- Follow the steps from Step 2.