Sites and Flights are not turned on by default - if you would like to use Sites & Flights contact your sales representative or reach out to email@example.com
At the top of your Hangar World account you will see two new buttons labeled ‘Sites’ and ‘Flights.’ This is a searchable list and map view that gives users easier access to project details and deliverables.
Sites delivers quick visibility for project management across your portfolio. Sites enables you to do the following:
- Search job sites by name or unique ID for quick visual access
- Sort and filter by fields such as ‘next project capture’ or ‘latest published iteration’ to easily find your newest captures.
- Input custom data such as external links, project status, or any other information that is relevant to your project.
The Flights view allows users to get in-depth information about each step in a flight operation. With Flights, you can do the following:
- Monitors and track individual flight schedules across all of your projects
- Modify flight schedules, cancellations, and reflies
- Edit mission plans and access pilot details
- Access Console, AirMap’s asset & raw data management system.