Annotations are notes or measurements you can attach directly to the imagery. Annotations can be placed on orthomosaics and 360 photos, users cannot place annotations on Image Series data at this time.
How to Create an Annotations
- Navigate to you project viewer
- Within the orthomosaic navigate and zoom to the area of interest
- Place mouse cursor over area of interest and right click (cmnd+click)
- Select 'Add Annotation' and add a title, description and URL. You can also choose if this annotation should display on only the selected capture, or display on all captures. Choose display on all captures if you want to track this annotation across your timeline and as new data is published.
- Now your annotation will appear as an icon () attached to the image. By selecting this image you will see your annotation
- To view all annotations select the hamburger menu () at the top left.
- Select 'Annotations' from the menu
- Select the annotation of interest. (if you chose 'Display on selected capture' this annotation will only show up when that date is selected in the timeline)