Procore Embedded Experience
How it Works
Reach out to your account representative to complete the following steps
- You need to have a Procore account and a Hangar Account to perform the integration
- The Procore integration needs to be enabled for the Hangar Account
- JobSight links must be “Authorized” and not “public” to be able to connect to Procore
- The JobSight App must be installed in Procore
- The JobSight App must be added to a specific Procore project for the Embedded Experience to work
Enabling Procore Integration for a Hangar Account
- Contact your Account representative to enable the integration.
Install JobSight App in ProCcore
- Ensure that you have the JobSight App Installed in Procore
Adding the JobSight App to a Project
First navigate the project you want to install the JobSight app onto. In the top right corner click the “Select an App” dropdown and at the bottom click “App Management”
This will bring you to the list of apps that you have installed. Click “View” on the app that you want to add. In this case it is the JobSight app.
At the JobSight app screen click the tab labeled “Configurations” at the top.
This brings you to a page where you can add different configurations for the app. For this app there is nothing specific you need for each project so we can reuse the same configuration for all projects. We simply need to add this configuration to the project. To do this click “Edit” in the right side of the existing configuration.
- If you do not have an existing configuration to use, you can select “Create Configuration” to create a new one.
New configuration page:
Selecting Edit on an existing Configuration brings up a modal where you can select the project in the dropdown. Once the project is selected. Click “Update” in the bottom right corner and the app will be available on the specific project.
Connecting the JobSight to Procore
The embedded integration determines which JobSight to redirect to based on the existing method for connecting a JobSight to a Procore project. Follow the following steps to configure this connection.
- Go to the JobSight that you wish to connect.
- In the top right there is a button to manage the Procore connection. Click that and a modal should appear.
Within the modal, log in to Procore and you should see a list of your Procore projects.
- Select the project that you would like to connect by hitting "Select" on the left side.
- Confirmation will be presented
After following these steps the connection will be saved. Now when using the embedded procore integration from the Procore project you will be redirected to this JobSight within the ProCore environment.
Accessing the JobSight with the Procore Embedded Experience
- Now you can access the JobSight from Procore now using the JobSight App.
- Once you are in your Procore Project
- Click on “Select an App” in the top right corner. This will bring a drop down menu where you can select the JobSight App.
You will be prompted to login again to Procore
Authorize JobSight to use your account
The older method of accessing the JobSight from the Project Links (which opens in a external viewer), is still available.
Selecting JobSight from the “Select an App” will bring up the embedded app. The landing page of the embedded app will have a login button which the user must click and Login, After you login you will be able to access the JobSight from Procore
Possibly Known Issues
JobSight might not be connected:
If you receive this message when trying to access JobSight through Procore embedded experience, it may be that the JobSight is a older one. In this case please reach out to your AirMap support contact.
Internal Work Around Notes
This may depend on either viewItem.viewId or viewItem.views being available in the viewer