Data is captured securely by the Hangar Capture app by a authorized user, and uploaded through a password protected upload portal, data is stored securely in our cloud infrastructure which is hosted on Microsoft Azure. Authentication is via Google, and 2-factor authentication can be enabled. If users utilize email/password login, password strength is enforced, and our passwords are stored (salted & hashed) using the de facto BCrypt algorithm. Hangar stores files on Azure. We utilize a private container for all the high-resolution imagery (raw mission images, etc). High-resolution raw imagery can only be accessed through our APIs. We utilize a public container for the low-resolution tiled imagery (our viewers pull images from this directly for performance reasons). Image paths are obfuscated since assets are stored in top-level UUID-prefixed directories. Listing files is not allowed, you must know complete file paths (which is information you get from our API). Both containers are considered multi-tenant
Articles in this section
- Timeline Labels
- Can I process existing dataset?
- How do I make sure that we are compliant with regulation?
- What's the security of the software? (any certification?)
- How do I localize data to my region?
- Where are the data stored and processed?
- How do I secure maximum accuracy?
- Does JobSight support RTK drones?
- What is the precision of the measurements available in the tool?