Sites allows users to filter their asset data for better organization and location of visual inspection data when working with large numbers of assets.
Within the Sites View users can filter their projects by;
- Mission Status
- Mission statuses represent stages of the operational process for each site. Colors reflect status and is shown on the map as a pin and an icon in the Sites view
- Mission type
- Depending on the product you are using (i.e. TowerSight, JobSight, Etc) you will be able to sort by mission types, for example
- Service Providers
- Service provider filtering is great for organizations using a hybrid model (internal and external pilots) or for Enterprise customers with regional drone service providers. Filter sites in a list view by the drone service provider responsible.
- Airspace Status
- Understanding the flyability of your sites is critical for project management and planning. AirMap has made airspace part of the core workflow within Sites. Each imported site is automatically checked against current airspace regulations for flyability analysis. With returned status' such as:
- Asset Type
- For our TowerSight product, users can filter their list view based upon 'Tower Type' making it easy to locate and plan for the specific asset type inspections.
- Asset Height
- Easily filter by height of asset (native in TowerSight)
- KML data
- Import KML files of a region to easily filter all assets in that region
- and more